[Hellsgate] Mel

Ruiz ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 23 09:10:49 PDT 2013

Lord Havaar I was overjoyed to find out a new bridge has been completed and it is with the same joy that I welcome you and your family. What ever day you can come will be fine by my house hold. The missive from Jean Raimbeut does worry me as he is a French man and my dealing with the French has not always been positive. I look forward to seeing you and your family soon.

Mistress Melisenda de Barcelon