[Hellsgate] 2 more for feast

Stephan stephan at hellsgatearts.org
Mon Sep 23 09:22:15 PDT 2013

Thy good Mistress Melisenda de Barcelona,

I had not planned to attend coronation do to certain constraints that would have prevented me from such. However, I was told in no certain terms by several of our fair group that should i not decide to come willingly my person would be accosted and and Shanghaied to such a location. Not wishing to be the cause of strained backs of those that would otherwise have to carry me i will go willingly along with my Lady's daughter. I do not have the funds as yet and cant do Acceps but will need to reserve feast for two.

YIS,
Stephan