[Hellsgate] Fight for the Feast

twobucksanchange twobucksanchange at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 3 16:52:18 PDT 2013

I think that the themed tiny tourney is an excellent idea. The two official ones we have had one was themed one was not. We have had success in both. If we continue the same format as the last one and have fun I see no problem with the feast idea it is a great way to give back to the community. It might even give inspiration for people to come out and give. It would have to be publicized efficiently and plentifully. I do believe that we as a Stronghold have a half ad still available to us for free in the back star just saying as we did not use it for Crucible. On the other hand the tiny tourny is working either way a lot of success of this last one was geekfest and I do not expect 76 people to show up again regardless. Themed or not the tiny tourney continues and if noone else is volunteering to run it then it should be ran however that person wants it. I did the Valentine's day fight fo love theme, Valentine did without a theme both were successful. I will be there either way as will Asta and the kids.

YIS

Havaar EricssonErwin Simmons <ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM> wrote:OK everybody. We have Mel's input on Stephan's idea. What does everyone
else think.

Eric