[Hellsgate] Gauging interest

Anthony Schienschang anthony.schienschang at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 5 06:18:40 PDT 2013

Greeting Lords and Ladies!

I come to you this morning with a question of commerce and productivity. As many know, Master Timur was quite gracious to share his expertise about pewter casting for our last Arts and Sciences night. During that course I mentioned that I should be able to make hand forged steel ladles for the purpose of pouring molten pewter into the mould.

My question to this wonderful group is as follows, if I were to make some ladles at a cost of $15-20 dollars each would there be an interest in purchasing them? I've arrived at that cost based almost solely on materials and if that seems unreasonable I am more than willing to discuss such things. Additionally if there are other metal items that our populace requires I'd love to start a conversation about their creation as well.

Thank you for your consideration.

In service,

Cataldo Querini

P.S. Yes I know I owe you an "S" hook or two Havarr haha.