[Hellsgate] A&S Night - Viking Rune Casting

twobucksanchange twobucksanchange at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 16 17:29:22 PDT 2013

Greetings to the list,

A minor correction, I am having a class on the historical use of runes. Please everyone bring a pen or marker as we will be making a kid version of a message stick. If it pleases you and you feel like trying I will as well have a few carving utensils to try and carve a legitimate message stick into wood. Please bring your own wood to carve. Any branch of about 1 or 1 1/2  inches thick halved will do. I will provide popsicle sticks for the drawn version.
Thank you,

Havaar EricssonStephanie Kohan <smkohan at gmail.com> wrote:Greetings unto the list, and to the many newcomers to our fair Stronghold!
Our monthly Arts & Sciences Night is this Wednesday!

Lord Havarr will introduce the practice of rune casting and its role in
Viking culture. Havarr has made his own set of rune stones, which you can
view. What will the runes show you?

Feel free to bring your own projects to work on during the class!

Killeen Community Center
2201 E. Veterans Memorial Blvd
8 - 9:45 p.m.

YIS,