[Hellsgate] Apologies and requests

Keyna keyna at hot.rr.com
Tue Apr 1 08:13:29 PDT 2014

You have no reason to apologize for anything Stephen. I know exactly
what your going through. My mom has issues as well and I didn't make my
gate shift because I was in The ER because my back was leaking spinal
fluid after they stuck a needle into it twice. Things happen and
everyone knows that. You are always forgiven. I hopw that you and your
mom are doing better :-)
Keyna