[Hellsgate] Archery at Crucible

Wentiliana le Chandeler wentiliana at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 09:52:13 PDT 2014

The weather was perfect, the site was excellent, the archers were
enthusiastic, and the arrows flew!!!  We had a very busy and wonderful
weekend on the archery range at Hellsgate's Commanders Crucible.

To my fellow marshals, HL Gavin, Arc D'or Ronald fitz Robert, and Lord Wolf
- Thank you for all your help setting up, tearing down, inspecting,
teaching, and stepping in to help marshal the range.  I am truly grateful
for all your effort and terrific teamwork. Thank you!

Thank you to Lady Catan/Kristin Denton and the handful of archers that
arrived early to help us setup (I'm sorry, I didn't get all your names.
Please forgive me.)   Grimmulfr, thank you for assisting with cleanup and
your military ingenuity to help breakdown the stands.

 The Stronghold of Hellsgate has two new Archery Marshals-in-Training, Lord
Eric Bentbow and Eldiárn ullsgoði/Justin Hammond.  Good luck on your path
to become authorized marshals and starting up your archery program. Please
let me know if you have any questions or in need of any assistance.

To everyone that joined us on Saturday and/or Sunday, spectators, first
timers, beginners, and seasoned archers - Thank you for the camaraderie,
hope yall had an enjoyable experience, and I look forward to seeing you at
the range again!

In humble service,

Lady Wentiliana le Chandeler

Archery Marshal