[Hellsgate] Scout Week - June 9th - 13th

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Sun Apr 6 11:13:22 PDT 2014

Unto the gentles of Hellsgate does Lord Eric Bentbow send greetings. My
Lords and Ladys, gentles all, this is but a reminder that i still need
some solid numbers about the Scout Week  in June.  I would like to have
these names soonest so that I might get with the Scout coordinator that
it is a go. That way he can schedule the TCP (Texas Child Protection)
class for us. Or barring that to let him know we will be unable to
support him.  Please respond to this message with your name if you can
be part of this endeavor. For those of you who may not remember
discussing this at Populace or for those that might be interested and
have not attended Populace.

Dates - June 9th - 13th
Times - 3pm - 7pm daily (1500-1900)
Looking for people to demonstrate things, also just for atmosphere.
Also pavilions for set up, to give the effect of a Medieval Camp/Village.

Thank you one and all.

In Service
Lord Eric Bentbow
Seneschal    Hellsgate