[Hellsgate] Open Shop Night

Stephan stephan at hellsgatearts.org
Sun Apr 13 21:22:23 PDT 2014

Copied and posted for Sir Maelgwyn,

I'm hoping that this will post to the list, but if not perhaps one of the individuals can re-post it.

On Monday 4/14 we will  host Open Shop starting at 7
PM and continuing until 10 PM at Maelgwyn and Willoc's house.  There will be spaghetti
available, so bring your
appetite.  Feel free to
bring whatever projects or ideas you have in mind.  Don't forget to
bring your armour plans and any works in progress. Willoc will be at the business meeting in Bryn Gwlad until late in the evening.

We
 are at 513 Margaret Lee Street in Copperas Cove.  Our house is
cat-inhabited and kid-friendly.  Call (254) 404-5891 if you have
questions or need directions.  We hope to see you there.

Maelgwyn and Willoc

In humble service to the dream,
Ld. Stephan