[Hellsgate] Open Shop Night - Special guest and Fowl Redaction!

Willoc mac Muiredaig wyllowmacm at aol.com
Sun Apr 20 21:17:21 PDT 2014

Open Shop this Monday. April 21, from 6:30pm-10:00pm at Maelgwyn and Willoc's house, with a double feature: a Special Guest & a Medieval Cooking session!

We will start with open pell work at 6:30pm, featuring our special guest, Duke Stephan of Bellatrix, before returning to the normal armor-making, persona researching, garb-sewing, spinning, weaving, etc..  Feel free to bring whatever projects you are currently working on.
We will also be redacting recipes for three "fowls" - quail, pheasant, and cornish hen, too see how they differ.
(There will be chicken wings in the crockpot, to stave off the ravenous hordes while we play in the kitchen.)
If you are working on a medieval recipe, feel free to bring a sample for folks to taste.

We are at 513 Margaret Lee Street in Copperas Cove.
 Our house is cat-inhabited and kid-friendly.
 Call (254) 404-5891 if you have questions or need directions.
 We hope to see you there.

In Service,
Sir Maelgwyn & H.L. Willoc