[Hellsgate] Coenred's retirement party

Taura Pool tncpool at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 7 12:47:51 PDT 2014

Hi,
I cannot access the event page on Facebook. What time is it and where is it etc.?
Taura Pool
On Monday, April 7, 2014 2:10 PM, Dave Goldie <missinglink at phulesgold.com> wrote:

This is just one last heads up about my upcoming retirement party this
Saturday.  Since I am having issues with facebook right now, I can't see if
I have missed anyone who should be invited or who is planning to attend.
The link to the facebook event page is:
https://www.facebook.com/events/557552267665325/and we would ask that you
go to the site and let us know you are planning to attend.  Alternately, at
least send me an email to let me know.  Daria Riley is handling the cooked
dead animal, but she is asking that those who will be attending bring some
type of side or dessert.  It would be helpful if you posted on the event
site what you plan to bring so we don't end up with 20 gallons of potato
salad and no dessert.

Thank you all.

Coenred