[Hellsgate] [Ansteorra] Current Class List -King's College

Wendy Marsh wotte at mac.com
Fri Apr 11 13:29:22 PDT 2014

Good Gentles,

Please be aware that you are being granted the ability to view the building of the class schedule for King's College.  As a ship is not beautiful and seaworthy while the carpenters are working on the frame, so the class schedule will undergo many changes before it is finalized.

We have had a strong initial response, but are still seeking more classes.  Be aware that our site is NOT a school with classrooms, but more of a small village with cottages and halls and fields.  So, a variety of class "types" with special needs can be accommodated, and some have been given to a "track" coordinator to make sure the instructors have everything they need. You may hear from them, instead of directly from me.

Thank all of you who have contacted me or submitted classes.

In Service to the Dream,
HL Willoc mac Muiredaig