[Hellsgate] Wednesdays A&S and Jun 9=13 14 Cub Scout Week

Taura Pool tncpool at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 17 10:39:41 PDT 2014

Are we having Social tonight at the park? Also does anyone know if there is anything going on April 26, 2014?
Taura Pool
On Tuesday, April 15, 2014 12:35 PM, Erwin Simmons <ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM> wrote:

To the populace of Hellsgate, greetings. Just a quick reminder that
tomorrow is our monthly A&S and I will be teaching a class on
Introduction to Archery.  So please come out if you are interested in
what I have to teach. Please bring your equipment if you have it, as I
will be going over some areas dealing with equipment. I will also have a
few bows on hand for the class purpose. Times 8-10 pm at the Copperas
Cove Library.

A side note, I have a meeting with the Scouts leader next Tuesday at
7pm. I will need to give him a list of people (numbers) so we can set up
the class needed for us to do this.

So far I have:

Myself -
Lady Alexandra -
Lady Caitlin and family -
Seth -
MiHi -
Lord Havaar
Lady Asta
Lord Stephan (Maybe)
Lord Cataldo
HE Weezie

If this is incorrect please let me know. Hopefully we will have a few
others added to this list.  I know it is a awkward time of day and
during the week, also that it is the week prior to Kings College.
However, it as another great chance to get the SCA and Hellsgate name
out there.  Friday will be the busiest time, with the parents also in
attendance. Whether you can do one day, or everyday, if you attend you
must have the class prior to the event.

Thank you one and all. Hopefully I will see you all at A&S tomorrow evening.

Yours In Service
Lord Eric Bentbow
Seneschal    Stronghold of Hellsgate