[Hellsgate] Open Shop 8/4 in Copperas Cove

K. Marsh maelgwyndda at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 4 10:58:44 PDT 2014

We will be hosting Open Shop Monday night 8/4, with stance and footwork
drills at 6:30 and armour work starting at 7 and food to share.  I'm making a choose-your-own-adventure porridge with available barley and mushroom options.
I have re-stocked on steel, aluminum and leather so bring your plans, projects or ideas and we will be glad to help you
bring them to life.
See you tonight!

We are
at 513 Margaret Lee Street in Copperas Cove.  Our house is cat-inhabited
 and kid-friendly.  Call (254) 404-5891 if you have questions or need
directions.

Maelgwyn and Willoc