[Hellsgate] (no subject)

Web Minister webminister at hellsgate.ansteorra.org
Thu Aug 7 07:34:25 PDT 2014

Greetings to the list,

I wish to make the website more inclusive of the things that we do in order
to better promote stronghold and inform the public while bringing more
recognition to individuals as well.

To this end I would like to start using works of our members as a part of
our website. To accomplish this what I need is either to scan your works,
or have you scan them and send them to me. To that end know the what will
be seen of your work will effectively be known by most as the Margins on
the sides so make sure your best details / work are on the outer edges
(like a border) it could be weaving, embroidery, carving, leatherwork,
metalwork, basically anything you do!

I will need this with a release, and then on a rotating basis your work
will become the margins of the webpages with you referenced as the
contributor.

All artwork submitted will also be posted to an album on the facebook page.

Please consider contributing to this effort. Skill level is *not* a factor.

--
In service to the dream,

Ld. Stephan Wilhelm Steger
Web Minister