[Hellsgate] Ref Pot Luck Luncheon change of site.

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Fri Aug 8 13:42:53 PDT 2014

Update to the Update
here is a pavilion available at the Cove Park for 6 September. It is
about the size of the Carl Levin pavilion.  There are bathrooms there
and a close playground.  Rental Fee $50.00.  All day rental.

Pros and Cons
Lions Club Park
Pro - Centrally located for us
        - Nice park
Con - Cost
         - Assembly Permit Requirement (21 days to process)

Cove Park
Pro - Cost
       -  Close playground
       -  Close Bathrooms