[Hellsgate] Geekfest

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Mon Aug 11 14:48:31 PDT 2014

Good gentles of Hellsgate, Lord Eric Bentbow, your Seneschal send
greetings!  My friends Geekfest is once again upon us. The Con kicks off
Friday evening.  We will be setting up our fight demo field on Friday
evening.
We still need fighters, both Chivalric and Rapier for Saturday and Sunday.
We have an indoor demo table, Outdoor fighting demo and classroom and
stage presentations

If you wish to participate and have not yet replied to our fest
coordinator this year, Lord Havaar on the Hellsgate at Geekfest FB page.
Please do so ASAP. We really need to know who is attending to do the
planning of the different activities.

The fest itself is noon - midnight Saturday 16 Aug 2014
                             noon - 6pm  Sunday   17 Aug 2014

Classroom talks are scheduled for Saturday 3-4 pm Room 109
                                                             Sunday 2-3
pm  Room 109

Stage Presentations - Saturday 5pm
                                       Sunday  3:30 pm

Fighting Demos will be scheduled by us. Number of demos will be
reflected by number of fighters available.

As presenters this year the College is requiring us to sign waivers,
especially for the fighting. No dress steel allowed. Weapons for fight
demo must be maintained at demo site and cannot be handed to attendees
to see or feel what it is we use.

This is our third year at Geekfest. It is a great time and a fantastic
chance to get ourselves known to the local and not so local community.
So Come one come all and have a ball.

  In Service
Lord Eric Bentbow
Seneschal    Hellsgate