[Hellsgate] SUDDS Brew Day

Stephan stephan at hellsgatearts.org
Tue Aug 12 16:37:32 PDT 2014

The Social Union of Diverse Drink Sciences or “SUDDS” will be hosting it next class On Sunday August 31st at 4PM at the DAV located at 4601 E Avenue H, Nolanville, TX. 76559.  We will have access to a full kitchen, 2 pool tables, wireless internet, ipod/cd/radio/vinyl/ cassette player, cable television throughout the building and 2800 square feet of space.  So bring your projects to work on if you like.
I will be making a Maple Ale to be donated for the Fall Baronial Event.
The DAV will be open for business, and the class is open to anyone interested in brewing.

In humble service to the dream,
Ld. Stephan