[Hellsgate] Lady Alexandra update

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Tue Aug 19 17:31:44 PDT 2014

Greetings to the Stronghold. As many of you know, Lady Alexandra has
been sick since Wednesday last. We tried many things to get her through
it, but to no avail. So today I took her to the Doctor's. Result is that
she has pneumonia. She has been given antibiotics, cough expectorant and
extremely limited activity. As a result we will not be attending A&S
Wednesday evening, and sadly not the Tiny Tourney either.  Ensuring that
she does indeed take her meds when needed and sticks to Dr.'s orders
must need take priority. Which for those of you who know her, know that
if left unattended, Dr.'s orders or not she may very well decide to
rearrange the entire house. I will ensure that those things needed for
the Tourney get to the park.  I apologize for not fulfilling my duties
as a Seneschal in this occasion.

Yours In Service.
Lord Eric Bentbow
Seneschal   Hellsgate