[Hellsgate] Saturday 30 Aug

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Fri Aug 22 15:07:10 PDT 2014

Greetings unto the gentles of Hellsgate. My friends, for those of you
who do not have plans for the 30th (depending on Lady Alexandra's
health) we will be opening our home for a beginners class on sewing
machine operation and other things involved with sewing.
I will also teach a basic class on Courtesy, etiquette and manners of
address in the SCA.
Also may work some more on the Hellgate fort if it has not been
completed by then.
Doors will open at 10 am.
So if you are available and looking for something to do, come join us
for classes and fun.  Feel free to bring project and questions.

In Service
Lord Eric Bentbow
Seneschal     Hellsgate