[Hellsgate] Populace Meeting September 2014

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Wed Aug 27 17:14:32 PDT 2014

Unto the good gentles of Hellsgate. It is almost that time again. Next
Wednesday the 3rd of September is Populace. It is at 7pm - 9pm at the
Denny's Restaraunt in Killeen.
It has come to my attention that some people have thought that Populace
Meetings were only for Officers. This is not the case. Populace meetings
are for the ENTIRE populace.
So please, if you want to be involved in what our great Stronghold is
doing. Want a voice in choices for the stronghold, or just want to stay
up to date with what we are doing now and in the future. Please take the
time and join us at the meeting.
There are a lot of faces that i see weekly at social and Fighter
Practice that i have not seen at populace.
Believe it or not, even though it is a business meeting, we still have
fun during the meeting.
Hoping to see everyone next Wednesday at Denny's

In Service
Lord Eric Bentbow
Seneschal    Hellsgate