[Hellsgate] Social/FP

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Thu Aug 28 13:20:46 PDT 2014

To the gentles of Hellsgate. I must once again beg your forgiveness for
my absence this evening. Lady Alexandra is still under the weather and
in need of my assistance. Along with still having the Pneumonia hanging
on, there has developed a possible negative interaction between her
antibiotics and her other meds. She has developed occasional dizziness
and light headedness. So back to the Dr.'s tomorrow. Again I apologize
for not fulfilling obligations that I feel I have as Seneschal.
  Thank You
Ld. Eric