[Hellsgate] Gulfwars Encampment Info

SCA alianorra.mackkye at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 3 15:32:50 PST 2014

Greetings to all in the Barony and Stronghold!

While Liam is your contact for Land space, and pre-registration. I am Here to help with all the extra's we will have in camp.

Yes the is a food plan offered by Lady Belle, yes we will have a shower again this year, (Huzzah!), yes we are planning a common area and fire for everyone to gather around for fellowship.

For all of these to work we need you fine gentles to help with items for the camp.

We have had individuals offer to carry items to and drom GW and for that we are thankful!

We are still in need of the following items to be borrowed for the encampment.

Propane tanks! I'm seeking 12 in total. We will fill them from the camp fees and return them to you at the end of the war. Please contact me if you have one you can donate to our encampment.

A deep cycle battery for use in the shower. We have one, we need another to rotate between the shower and the charger.

Portable holes and Tiki torches for the common areas.

Fighters dont forget your armor stands! The Hall of Heroes will be with us again this year. Plan to show off your gear!

Bryn Gwlad Bling! Bring your banners for the Barony and yourself! We welcome any addition to our ambiance.

Bryn Gwlad is the place to be this year for Gulfwar! Come join us for the best 8 days you will spend with 5000 of your closest friends and family!

In Service I Remain,

Lady Alianorra MacKkye

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note® II, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone