[Hellsgate] H.A.N.S.E. Benefit Thanks - Short

sdirocco sdirocco at suddenlink.net
Mon Feb 3 23:23:32 PST 2014

Greetings Bryn Gwlad & Hellsgate!

I just posted a longer missive on the Ansteorra list and facebook page to
thank everyone who helped with the H.A.N.S.E. benefit at Candlemas.

Here I wanted to that everyone locally who helped or participated in the
benefit.

Whether you donated time, effort, items for the auction, purchased items in
the auction, or participated in the tourneys in any capacity, you helped
make the benefit a great success.  The combined efforts of everyone have
made a huge difference.

I am proud of my Barony, grateful for my friends in both the Barony and
Stronghold, and incredibly fortunate to be able to call myself an
Ansteorran.

>From the bottom of my heart; thank you.

Vivat Bryn Gwlad!

Vivat Hellsgate!