[Hellsgate] Populace tonight

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Wed Feb 5 08:32:11 PST 2014

Just a quick reminder that we have populace meeting tonight at Denny's
in Killeen. Remember that in accordance to the populace vote last month
the meeting time was changed to 7-9 pm.
This may be the last time we meet at Denny's. The cannot seem to get
straight who the Manager is and what they want. I have us set for
tonight, but after a bit of argument with the woman saying she was the
Manager. She seems to have a problem with groups meeting there.
Hopefully i can get it truly straightened out. Of course i had thought
it was good to go after last month.
We will see.  Hope to see everyone tonight.

In Service
Lord Eric Bentbow
Seneschal