[Hellsgate] Open Shop 2/10 in Copperas Cove

K. Marsh maelgwyndda at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 8 06:06:32 PST 2014

On Monday 2/10 we will host Open Shop from 7-10
PM at Maelgwyn and Willoc's house.  Willoc will be at the Bryn Gwlad business meeting so you will have to put up with Maelgwyn's cooking.  Leather hardening using a glue solution and baking will begin right at 7. There will be barley porridge available, so bring your
appetite.  Feel free to
bring whatever projects or ideas you have in mind.  Don't forget to
bring your armour plans and any works in progress.

We
 are at 513 Margaret Lee Street in Copperas Cove.  Our house is
cat-inhabited and kid-friendly.  Call (254) 404-5891 if you have
questions or need directions.  We hope to see you there.

Maelgwyn and Willoc

Note:  Next week on 2/17 during the President's Day holiday, we will host Open Shop all afternoon from 2PM to10PM.  Plan to come out and make lots of progress on your gear!