[Hellsgate] Pre-registration confirmation

Liam Gordon cenliamgordon2005 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 09:37:16 PST 2014

Greetings to the lists,

Here is a list of those who have already pre-registered for Gulf Wars.  If
you intend to camp with the Barony, and your name is not on the list and
have pre-registered, please send me your information. If you have
pre-registered and have already sent me your information, please ping me
privately to let me know and I will search for your information.

(Posted by SCA name)

Liam Gordon
Theda Atte Wode
Chance
Vivien
Thomas of Conway
Sharon of Conway
Martin Malone
Diane Mallet
Coenred aet Rauenesdale
Henri le Hibou du Bois
Charla Noel du Lac
Roasalinda de Salerno
Catalina Ana de Salamanca
Hallgeirr Olafsson
Sonya Yarraslavsdottir
Aneirin ap Effion
Alaric Styrr (Tuhtahl)
Skallagrimr Gormsson
Maelgwyn Dda
Willoc mac Muiredaig
Belle de la Tour
Artorius ap Maelgwyn
Sabina Taddea Bonnadonna
Dieterich Kempernch von Eltz
Wilhelm von Bellatrix
Genevieve
Miguel Vaello de Villa Joiosa
John Drake
Bettina of Bryn Gwlad
Rowan Hershberger
Christian Dore
Cliare Shayhan
Ioannes Delassenos

There are a few who have confirmed that they will be pre-registering soon
but are not on the list as I do not have their confirmation numbers.

In service,

Centurion Liam Gordon

--
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit
materiari?