[Hellsgate] Open Shop today

K. Marsh maelgwyndda at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 17 10:36:57 PST 2014

Just in case anyone missed my announcement last week, there will be open shop today from 2 PM until 10 PM at our house:  513 Margaret Lee in Copperas Cove, 76522

Some of the Stronghold loaner gear will be here to repair/refurbish so if you don't need to work on your own armour, come on over and work on some for the new folks.

I also look forward to melting some copper in my new forge and making a casting.  Come over and play with molten metal!

I'm pretty sure I heard Tobias claim he would face all challengers at armoured combat in the back yard, 'cause he's feeling lucky.  That is what you were trying to say, isn't it Tobias?

I'll be serving spaghetti around 7PMish.

Plan armour!  Make armour!  Fix armour!  Beat on armour!

Make other stuff!  Eat spaghetti!  Sing songs!  Tell stories!

See you soon!

Maelgwyn