[Hellsgate] Bryn Gwlad Leather Workers Guild #484 - Barony of BrynGwlad: Meeting this Thursday!

sdirocco sdirocco at suddenlink.net
Tue Feb 18 14:37:26 PST 2014

Bonjour Barony & Stronghold!

Leather Workers Guild will be meeting this Thursday, February 20th!
The meeting will be from 7-10, at our home in Hutto.

Bring your projects.  Gulf Wars is coming!

Our home has been cat free for about a year and a half now, but due to the cedar season you may want

your antihistamines. I can have tea available for those who want it.  Aside from that, this meeting is BYO(x)
Children are welcome, however, the lower level of our home is small and they may need to be entertained.

Also, don't mind the mess.  We're doing Gulf Wars Prep.

If you have questions or need info, please direct them to Giovanni Rocco, the guild principle.

See you soon!

Renée (unofficial deputy)

205 Lakemont Dr.
Hutto, TX 78634