[Hellsgate] Dance and Music Symposium with Guardian of the Gauntlet!

myfanwy at pug.net myfanwy at pug.net
Thu Feb 20 12:55:18 PST 2014

Greetings!

Everybody who is making the trip to Bryn Gwlad for this weekend's festivities, I look forward to seeing you!  I hope you have had a chance to look at the webpage (http://bryn-gwlad.ansteorra.org/events/danceAndMusic2014/index.php) to see the class offerings and the schedule.  In addition, we will have a couple of merchants visiting, Calontir Trim and Northstar Armory.  Get those last minute Gulf War items such as armor bits, trim, findings, and jewelry.  We understand that gate is also not opening until 9.  We will be accommodating and people who have a 9 o'clock class can come through gate later if needed.

In service,
Myfanwy