[Hellsgate] Candlemas Update

Stephan stephan at hellsgatearts.org
Sun Feb 2 08:40:50 PST 2014

Yesterday was one wrought with emotion.  We saw our SCA family come to the aid of one
of its own to lift the yoke and make a burden a bit lighter to carry
forward.  We saw two wonderful people
step aside to repose and venture forward with us all. We watched as two of our
friend stepped forward to take the lead. We saw contest of skill and artistry.
We heard the words of those who lead and inspire us so. We lifted up those in
recognition of their works and accomplishments.

To Baron Phelim Gervase and Baroness Myfanwy ferch Eifion
thank you for your service and congratulations on a well-deserved rest.
To Baron Ceallach Mac Donal and Baroness Helene Dalassene
Baron and Baroness to the Barony of Bryn Gwlad and Lord and Lady Hellsgate.

Congratulations on your investiture.

To the new Baronial Bardic Champion, Centurion Maelgwyn Dda
To the newest Companion to the Order of the
Star of Merit, Honorable Lady Wylloc mac Muiredaig
To our newest Lord, Lord Cataldo Querini

To our newest holder of the Sable Comet of Ansteorra, Lady Astá
Bassadottir, Lord Havaar Ericsson, and Lord Stephan Wilhelm Steger,

To Lord Coenred aet Rauenesdale, newest holder of the Golden
Martlet of Bryn Gwlad

To one and all, Vivat!!!

If I have missed anyone , please forgive me, I am working
from memory, and a tired brain.

In humble service to the dream,
Ld. Stephan