[Hellsgate] Candlemas Update

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Sun Feb 2 10:44:14 PST 2014

Well said Lord Stephan! I could not have put it better. It was a
wonderful day, with so much going on everywhere one could look. The
Tourneys were amazing. The A&S wonderful. All in all an extremely
enjoyable day.
Congratulations to those members of Hellsgate and the others of Bryn
Gwlad on receiving your awards. Each and every one of them well deserved.
Court was entertaining and enjoyable.
For Baron Phelim and Baroness Myfanwy, a fond farewell and a welcome. I
know we will all see you at events and having fun. I myself am looking
forward to possible getting to know you better.
To Baron Ceallach and Baroness Helene, welcome, and may you find your
time as B&B both happy and reasonably trouble free.
We were well represented by many members of Hellsgate attending.
Hopefully there will come a day when the entire Hellsgate Populace will
be able to attend an event and show our true strength.
For the event, both the B&B's and all those that received awards, and
the event staff.  Vivat!

In Service to the Dream
Lord Eric Bentbow
Seneschal    Hellsgate