[Hellsgate] Gulf Wars!

Liam Gordon cenliamgordon2005 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 09:07:55 PST 2014

Greetings to the Lists,

Please forgive me if you get this multiple times as I know some folks are
on both lists.

As a reminder, here we go...

33 Days until Gulf Wars! It's right around the corner. If you plan on
pre-registering, please do so soon as we have only 15 days to pre-register.
If you do not pre-register, you will not be able to camp in the Barony as
that is how we are allotted our land....

Here is the information that I need from you when you pre-register:

Mundane Name
SCA Name
Confirmation Number
Tent Type- Mundane, Period, or Perioid (If period, I will add the ropes to
the footprint automatically- 3' in all directions)
Tent Size
Location of Door
Arrival day
Meal plan participation

This is some new information that I am adding to the list... *IF* you are
planning on participating in the meal plan, please inform me of any
possible food allergies you may have so that we can pass that on to Lady
Belle. Also, if you would like to include some form of contact information,
that would be helpful in case there are questions concerning the meal plan
from Lady Belle while she is planning/prepping for Gulf Wars.

Please send the info to me at cenliamgordon2005 at gmail.com

Also, please contact me if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you.

In Service to Barony, Crown, and Country,

Centurion Liam Gordon

--
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit
materiari?