[Hellsgate] Pre-registration

Liam Gordon cenliamgordon2005 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 08:51:13 PST 2014

Greetings to the lists,

There are 10 DAYS LEFT to pre-register for Gulf Wars. Please pre-register
if you intend on camping with the Barony and send me the following
information:

Mundane Name
SCA Name
Confirmation Number
Tent Type (Mundane, Period, or Perioid)
Tent Footprint (if period, I will automatically add in 3' per side for
ropes.)
Food Plan participation (Lady Belle's food plan.)
Arrival day

If you are participating in Lady Belle's foodplan, and would like to see
the menu again, please let us know and we will repost the menu.  Also, if
participating in the food plan, please let me know if you have ANY FOOD
ALLERGIES so that she can work on the menu.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

In service,

Centurion Liam Gordon
--
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit
materiari?