[Hellsgate] Hellsgate Commander's Crucible

Stephan stephan at hellsgatearts.org
Tue Feb 11 17:25:29 PST 2014

Unto Their Stellar Majesties Aaron MacGregor and Nicollet Deuville;
Their Stellar Highnesses Sven Randullsson and Antigone of
York;
Their Excellency’s Bryn Gwlad, Lord and Lady Hellsgate ,
Ceallach MacDonal and  Helene Dalassene;
And the collective Populace of the Stellar Kingdom of
Ansteorra;
Do I Lord Stephan Wilhelm Steger, on behalf of the
Stronghold of Hellsgate bring greetings,
On March 28th -30th, yes just scant
weeks after Gulf War comes to you, Stronghold of Hellsgate Commander’s Crucible!  As such you may be inspired to not unpack, and
we will leave that decision to you. Two nights of Bardic. Two Days of Two days
of Tourney’s. Archery, A&S, and a Feast.

Ask as you might what more is there? And I say
truthfully unto you, http://hellsgate.ansteorra.org/crucible.html

Avoid the rush, don’t stand in line to those whom decided
not to unpack!  ACCEPS Is Open for this
EVENT!!!!!

In humble service to the dream,
Ld. Stephan