[Hellsgate] Gulf Wars pre-registration and food plan/camp fees payment

Liam Gordon cenliamgordon2005 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 18:23:55 PST 2014

Good evening to the lists!

Gulf Wars is upon us. And preregistration closes on Tuesday, the 18th.

When you preregister, please send me the following informaiton:

Mundane Name
SCA Name
Tent type (period, mundane, or perioid)
Tent size (if period, I will automatically add 3' all around for ropes
unless other wise told not to.)
Location of the door
Meal plan participation (if you are so inclined, please include a contact
number and any and all food allergies that you may have, if any)
Arrival day

I am arriving on site the Saturday before war in order to get camp set up
for everyone's arrivals.

Information about the food plan...

We are requesting that those who can, please prepay for the meal plan using
paypal. The paypal email address is BGGWCamp at gmail.com.  Here are the
prices for the meal plan and camp fees:

Camp fee (for all who are preregistered to live in BG):$5.00
Breakfast: $2.00 (Pancakes and bacon/sausage)
Adult dinner for the entire week (except Wednesday night):$40.00
Child Dinner (except under 10): $21.00 for the entire week
Adult Dinner per day: $7.00
Child dinner per day: $3.50

When you pay for the meal plan/cam fees, please state in the comments box
what you are paying for.  That will help us immensely in tracking who has
paid and who hasn't. For the paypal payments, please pay by the 28th.  If
not, payment can be made at war. If you would like to see the menu again,
let us know and we can post it.

Camp fees will go towards propane for showers and the kitchen, and other
sundries needed for camp.  We still need propane tanks (6 for the shower, 3
for the kitchen).

Upon arrival, some time that day, please signup for a camp chore.  If there
are enough folks there that we can all sign up for one chore per day, that
would rock.

I am still looking for help in transporting tables to and from war this
year, along with the Baronial Pavilion. If anyone can help, that would be
greatly appreciated.

Please contact me or Alianorra if you have any questions.

In humble service,

Liam

--
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit
materiari?