[Hellsgate] Potluck

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Fri Feb 28 06:40:03 PST 2014

Come one! Come All!! Tomorrow is the Quarterly Hellsgate Potluck
Luncheon and Newcomers Meet and Greet. I encourage ALL of Hellsgate that
can attend to do so. We always have a great time and great food.  There
will be fighting, hopefully both Chivalric and Rapier, possibly some
Melee work. It kicks off at 1pm at Carl Levin Park, Harker Heights.
Weather is predicted to be partly Cloudy with a high of 80 degrees. Much
warmer than our first luncheon last March.  Garb is suggested but not
required so dress as you would like. Remember to bring any projects that
you might be working on. We want to show the newcomers as much of what
we do as is possible.
If you have not already done so, and are bringing food stuffs, please
get with Lord Cataldo (Tony). He has the list for food coordination.
See everyone there tomorrow.

In Service
Lord Eric Bentbow
Seneschal     Hellsgate