[Hellsgate] Playing with the Pages

Web Minister webminister at hellsgate.ansteorra.org
Sun Jan 5 11:28:26 PST 2014

After an issue last night I decided it better to stay in and try be
productive from home. I am going to be tweaking the pages slightly a word
here and there to  reduce how close they come to the borders and such.

Names- please check that I have your name right in the members section if
not send me the correct spelling. It doesnt have to be a registered name.
You dont have to be a paid member either.

Pictures - If you don't have one on the site, or if you don't like your
picture as is send me info on a date you will be in garb at practice. If
you dont have garb send me a date and I will get the loaner garb brought
out. If you have a picture you want to use i need a signed model release
from you and a photographers release from whomever took the picture before
I can use it. I have both releases available.

Hall of Heraldry -  If you have registered heraldry and can get me a
digital copy of the same I am wanting to add this as a page on the site

--
In service to the dream,

Ld. Stephan Wilhelm Steger
Web Minister