[Hellsgate] (no subject)

K. Marsh maelgwyndda at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 6 13:55:56 PST 2014

On Monday 1/6 we will host Open Shop night from 7-10 PM at Maelgwyn and Willoc's house, with personna development, armour plans, clothing plans, pattern customizing, fabric,metal or leather cutting, shaping or assembly, or whatever else YOU need to work on. William/Artorius is making his famous lasagna, so plan to arrive hungry!

Don't forget to bring your Armour plans and any works in progress.

We
 are at 513 Margaret Lee Street in Copperas Cove.  Our house is
cat-inhabited and kid-friendly.  Call (254) 404-5891 if you have
questions or need directions.  We hope to see you there.

Maelgwyn and Willoc