[Hellsgate] Award recommendations needed!

Phelim and Myfanwy bb.bryngwlad at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 20:10:52 PST 2014

We would greatly appreciate hearing from you on what awards should be given.  We have heard about a few people from Hellsgate but nobody from Bryn Gwlad.  We ask that after you fill out the form for Their Majesties, please send us a message with your recommendation as we do not receive a copy of the form.  We gather together recommendations not only from our observations but also from words from the populace.  Your words can help us give clearer and more accurate advice to the crown.

Baronial awards come to us directly.  We would like those too!  Even if you are not certain *what* award should be given, let us know about the person and we will use that to determine the correct recognition.

So that we can get our recommendations to Their Majesties and all names to the scribal guild for local awards, we ask that all award recommendations are sent to us by *this* Sunday, January 12.

Phelim and Myfanwy
Baron and Baroness of Bryn Gwlad
Lord and Lady of Hellsgate