[Hellsgate] Bryn Gwlad/ Hellsgate Gulfwar Camp Info **Long Message**

Alianorra MacKkye alianorra.mackkye at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 14 17:31:47 PST 2014

Greetings Gentles One and All!

It is with Joy that Centurian Liam and I send Warm Greetings and remind everyone that this year's Gulfwar Encampment looks to be a Fun Filled Camp with lots of people from both the Barony, the Stronghold,and their guests.

There is a great deal we have planned for this year at Gulfwar to have our encampment run smoothly.

First We want to encourage everyone to Register Early! The mail in Deadline is the end of this very Month on the 31st and the online registration is the 18th of February just a few short weeks after.

~Once you register please contact Centurian Liam at Cenliam2005 at gmail.com with the following information:

Registration Confirmation #
Name: Mundane and SCA
Foot print of tent
Mundane or Period Tent (3 feet will be added automatically for each period pavilion for ropes)
Orientation of your tent door.
Food Plan Participation or Not

~This year you can expect to sign up for camp chores on arrival. In years past there have been mundane issues that have prevented some of our populae from arriving to Gulfwar as originally planned. We are hopinng to be able to cover this by everyone signing up for your camp chores when you arrive and are given your tent location.

~We are still working out the details regarding the Camp shower and will pass on information as that becomes available to us.

~Yes there will be a Food Plan. Lady Belle has graciously put together a menu for us all to participate. She has agreed to feed 40 adults and 10 children total. The Menu follows.

Lady Belle has asked that those who participate in the Food plan be signed up No later than the final day of registration of Gulfwar so she can plan accordingly. HL Willoc or Centurian Maelgwyn will be collecting funds for the food plan in advance. This includes Dinner for $7 per day and breakfast an additional $2. Breakfast will be Centurian Maelgwyn's pancakes with sausage and bacon available each morning.

Please note that anyone signing up for the food plan will have an additional chore list for assistance to cook and clean up each evening. Lady Belle is looking for 3 - 4 persons to assist with cooking and another 3-4 people to clean up after each meal. Lady Belle has stated that children are accepted in these sign ups along with adults.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact either Centurian Liam or Myself at the following email adresses. We will do our best to respoond as quickly as possible to your messages.

Lady Alianorra MacKkye at Alianorra.MacKkye at yahoo.com
Centurian Liam Gordon at CenLiam2005 at gmail.com

Looking forward to a Great Gulfwar XXIII

Liam and Alianorra

Camp Parents Bryn Gwlad and Hellsgate

Dinner Menu

Daily Appetizers:  (Set out for a quick bite, and for those who have to eat & run)
(Cold Days): Soup/Cider
(Hot Days): Cheese/Bread

Sunday: Chicken Vegetable (GF, LF) & and Vegetable Soup (MF, GF, LF)
            Fruit Plate (GF, MF, LF)
            Rice Pudding (GF, MF, LF)

Monday: Meat Rolls (GF, LF)**
            Bacon Salad (GF. LF) / Spinach Salad (MF, GF, LF)
            Apple Tart (MF, GF*, LF*)

Tuesday: Dutch Oven Apricot Chicken (GF, LF*)
            Savory Squash (MF, GF, LF*)
            Oat Pudding (MF, GF**)

Wednesday:  Ansteorran Chili Night
            (Leftovers available, for a fix-your-own)

Thursday: Meat Pies (LF, GF*) and Onion Pies (MF, GF*)
            Cheese Goo (MF, GF) & Bread (MF, LF)
            Fruit Cobbler (MF, GF, LF)

Friday: Grilled Fish (GF, LF)
            Leek Soup (MF, GF, LF) with Bacon side (GF, LF)
            Bread Pudding (LF, MF*)

Saturday: TBD (Iron Chef Cooking from leftover ingredients)

Key:
GF Gluten Free
GF* Crustless option
GF** Gluten-free oats