[Hellsgate] Gulf Wars

Liam Gordon cenliamgordon2005 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 10:39:56 PST 2014

Greetings to the Barony and the Stronghold,

Gulf Wars if just over 50 days away.  Please pre-register if you haven't
done so already.

As one of the land coordinators for the Barony this year, the following
information needs to be sent to me:

Name: Mundance and SCA
Pre-registration Number:
Tent: Period or Mundane (if period, I will automatically add 3' to the
measurements that you send me).
Orientation of Door (long side, short side, end, etc).
Food plan participation or not

Also, include that that you are camping with.  This way, I know who to
group together.

If you have any questions, please contact me.  The sooner we get the
information together, the sooner folks can have a sound mind in regards to
war.

In Humble Service to Barony, Crown, and Country,

Centurion Liam Gordon

--
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit
materiari?