[Hellsgate] Submissions Wanted! Please Read!

Bryn Gwlad Chronicler bgchronicler at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 16:10:54 PST 2014

Bonjour Barony & Stronghold!

The Bryn Gwlad Chronicler needs your submissions!

Do you have a demo experience which touched you that you would like to
share?

Have you taught a class in the past year? Do you plan to teach at
Candlemas? Do you have a handout for you class?

If so, this would make a lovely addition to the newsletter, which will be
completed just after Candlemas.

Do you have artwork, a song, or poem you would like to share? Perhaps the
text for a Bardic piece that you plan to perform?

These all make lovely additions and help showcase the awesomeness that is
our Barony!

Yours in Service,
Lady Renée du Valier, Chronicler.

PS. I am particularly interested in nice photos of our New B&B for the
March Halberd cover, so if you happen to get some nice ones at Candlemas,
please let me know.