[Hellsgate] Gulf Wars info

Liam Gordon cenliamgordon2005 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 06:37:05 PST 2014

Good Morning!

For those of y'all not on Face Book and attending Gulf Wars, here is a
reminder of the information that I need:

Mundane Name...
SCA Name
Pre-registration Confirmation Number
Tent (Period, perioid, mundane)
Tent Size (if period, I will automatically add 3' for ropes to the
footprint)
Where is the door
Food plan participation.

Please be aware that there will be a sign up sheet for camp chores. Please
sign up for SOMETHING upon your arrival.

Lady Alianora posted the meal plan to the list, but if you're having a hard
time finding it, let one of us know and we'll get it to you.

There will be a camp fee to help with incidentals for camp (propane for
showers, garbage bags, tiki fuel, etc). As soon as we know what that is, we
will let you know.

Also, we were not planning on doing ice as a camp chore this year. If folks
want to work something out between themselves, please do so. I am not sure
if ice is included in the meal plan fees, so be a little flexible if ice is
not included in those fees...

I look forward to seeing you all at war this year. It's been too long since
I've been to a Gulf Wars.

In humble service to Barony, Crown and Country, I remain yours,

Centurion Liam Gordon

--
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit
materiari?