[Hellsgate] Last nights Social and FP

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Fri Jan 3 15:07:49 PST 2014

I want to thank everyone who braved the cold last night to socialize and
fight. All total we had 22 people in attendance. About 50/50 in garb and
other clothes. it was 41 degrees, but oddly for Carl Levin Park no wind.
Mistress Mel you and your hot chocolate were missed. We had a lot of
fun. There was even time for more tactical drills.

Please do not forget that Populace has moved to Denny's Restaraunt in
Killeen. If you do not know where that is it is sort of across the
street from the What-A-Burger and Kmart on Hood Road/195/440 depending
on how long you have been in the area...lol

Lord Eric Bentbow