[Hellsgate] Special open shop on 1/20 in Copperas Cove

K. Marsh maelgwyndda at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 18 17:38:10 PST 2014

On Monday 1/20 we will  host a special Open Shop session starting at 2 PM due to the MLK holiday and continuing until 10 PM at Maelgwyn and Willoc's house.
Maelgwyn will be ducking out for a while around 7 PM to attend a library-related meeting, but by then Willoc should be home to keep an eye on things.  There will be barley porridge available, so bring your
appetite.  Feel free to
bring whatever projects or ideas you have in mind.  Don't forget to bring your armour plans and any works in progress.

We
 are at 513 Margaret Lee Street in Copperas Cove.  Our house is
cat-inhabited and kid-friendly.  Call (254) 404-5891 if you have
questions or need directions.  We hope to see you there.

Maelgwyn and Willoc