[Hellsgate] Fw: [bg_warcompany] Candlemas Sunday Practice

K. Marsh maelgwyndda at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 26 16:01:11 PST 2014

Our War Company commander has called a war practice for Sunday Feb. 2nd at 10 AM in Austin at Patterson park, where Tuesday practices are usually held.  Lets bring a Hellsgate show of force!  Whether you are authorized, armoured, partially armoured, or just getting started you can come out to this practice and learn.

Who wants to carpool?  Who can bring loaner gear?  I'll bring an extra helm, weapons and shields.  Let's do this!

Maelgwyn
Commander of the Crucible

Hello all!

>I spoke with Severn and there will be a War practice
on the Sunday following Candlemas.  Usual fighter practice location
starting about 10am.  Bring all of your toys!