[Hellsgate] Open Shop Monday 1/27 in Copperas Cove!

Stephan stephan at hellsgatearts.org
Sun Jan 26 16:45:04 PST 2014

When you say group helm order, what exactly are we talking about. Kit, finished product, taking sizing and ordering metal for DIY projects?

I ask because I am thinking of doing a fencing helm using perf plate so I can work toward  Cut and Thrust, But I  also want to work toward a heavy kit and want a German Salet. So I am pondering the idea of said Salet having a removable Perf plate insert and a lifting visor so I don't have to buy two helms

In humble service to the dream,
Ld. Stephan