[Hellsgate] Spring Fling

Stephen Steger stephan at hellsgatearts.org
Wed Jan 29 09:38:31 PST 2014

The  Director of Student Life here at the college recignised me from our partpation at Fall fest here at  TC. She asked if we are interested in doing Spring  Fling.  I asked about the demographic as fall fest we mainly had kids arund due to our location. She advised that fall fest was geared towards kids but assured me that spring fling would be geared towards the college students. It will be April 2nd from 9 AM to 1 PM.  It is a wednesday and the students arent allowed to miss class, so I would only be available for about an hour of the time. Is there any interest from the group  in doing this?

Stephan

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android