[Hellsgate] Tonight's Social/FP

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Thu Jan 23 09:18:17 PST 2014

 From KCEN TV Channel 10 A Winter Weather Advisory is in effect for the
following in Central Texas from 6pm this evening through Noon Friday:
Bell, Coryell, Lampasas, Hamilton, Mills, San Saba, Falls, Milam, and
Robertson. A light mix of snow and sleet may develop across our area
this evening and into tonight. Accumulations of up to 1" are possible in
the Advisory area. Major travel issues are not expected, but some slick
bridges and overpasses are possible.

Based on this information I have decided that for the health and safety
of all members of Hellsgate tonight's Social and Fighter Practice is
canceled.

Lord Eric Bentbow
Seneschal